AFM President Madawo Moves To Bar Chiangwa From Using Name, Logo, Symbols
The president of the Apostolic Faith Mission in Zimbabwe (AFM), Reverend Amon Madawo has approached the High Court seeking to bar Reverend Cossam Chiangwa from using the name AFM of Zimbabwe, its logo and symbols as it may mislead congregants.
Following a recent Supreme Court ruling on the AFM leadership crisis case, Chiangwa who rejected the ruling formed the AFM of Zimbabwe which has symbols that are slightly different from those of AFM in Zimbabwe.
- AFM Saga: New Twist As Manyika Claims Ownership Of Church
- Apostolic Faith Mission (AFM) Officially Split
- AFM Saga: Chiangwa Ordered To Return All Church Properties
- High Court Rules In Favour Of Madziyire, Madawo Side In AFM Church Dispute
- Chiyangwa Led AFM Faction Reject High Court Ruling, Approach Supreme Court
- AFM Saga: Rev Madawo Speaks Following Court Victory
The Supreme Court ordered Chiangwa to stop using the AFM name and to return all the properties that belong to the latter.
More: Pindula News
Usanetseke neNetOne airtime.
Baya *405# utenge neEcoCash