Hello Paisa Logo
|Financial Services Company
Hello Paisa is a financial services company from South Africa that enables people to send money from South Africa and the United Kingdom to African and Asia countries.
In Zimbabwe, recipients of Hello Paisa transfers can collect the money at any of the Hello Paisa partners across the country.
How Does Hello Paisa Work
First, you have to sign up online either on their website www.hellopaisa.co.za or their app found on both Appstore and Play Store.
How To Register For Hello Paisa
Take any of the following to a Hello Paisa Store
- A green barcoded South African ID
- A valid foreign passport,
- A valid asylum permit
- A lights and water bill not more than three months old,
- A bank statement not more than three months old
- A valid South African TV license
- A field employee to come to verify your place of residence.
To register you will need proof of residence and your ID. Follow all instructions needed to complete the registration. After registration is complete you can now send money using Hello Paisa.
How To Send Money With Hello Paisa
- Sign Into your account
- Add the details of the recipient and then select their name on the next step
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- The system will calculate the charges for the money you want to send and add it to your amount to make the total bill. It will then send you a confirmation of the transaction and the money you are supposed to pay at the pay in points or deposit into the bank.
- After you receive the reference code, you can then take the money you want to send to any of these Hello Paisa pay in partners PEP, Pick n Pay, Checkers, Ackermans, Spar, Makro, Boxer, or deposit the money into the Hello Paisa Account FNB, Nedbank and Stanbic Bank.
- Use the reference you received to complete your transaction at the pay-in desk.
Hello Paisa PayOut Partners In Zimbabwe
- Steward Bank
- Hello Paisa Stores
- Hello Paisa Point
- Choppies Supermarket
- Get Bucks
- Bellevue Butchery