Assistant Research And Development Chemist/Microbiologist
The incumbent shall be responsible for assisting the Research and Development Chemist in developing and carrying out projects to the highest standards of GreenFuel (Pvt) Ltd. Should perform any other duties as instructed by superior.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing procedures and work instructions for microbiology.
- Assist in monitoring sanitation on the critical path from frontend (mills) to back end (distillery).
- Assist in trouble shooting stuck fermentation.
- Analysis of water samples from the fields.
- Assist in production of sanitizer.
- Assist in nutrient optimisation for fermentation process.
- Assist in carrying out Research and Development projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bsc degree in Biology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology or any equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a yeast propagation/brewing/fermentation environment.
- Excellent in MS Office.
- Knowledge of ISO9001.
- GLP Good Laboratory Practices.
- Quality Assurance certificate is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified personnel should email the following to both emails:
- Application Letter clearly MARKED position applied for.
- Detailed CV.
- Proof of personal, academic and professional qualifications.
NB: Only candidates who meet the requirements will be shortlisted.
Deadline: 23 February 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Green Fuel offers environmentally friendly and sustainable renewable vehicle fuel and electricity that reduces greenhouse gas emissions and improve air quality. The Green Fuel Ethanol Project was awarded National Project Status by the Government of Zimbabwe due to the significant benefits it will bring to the country.
Green Fuel's estates are located in Chipinge, Zimbabwe. The Chisumbanje Estate – 40,000 hectares· The Middle Sabi Estate – 10,000 hectares.