Business Development Officer
Business development team player in a high-growth electronic security systems Business Division of a leading private security organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities.
- Identify prospective customers, follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems.
- Use product knowledge to answer questions about the products and services on offer.
- Conducting market and customer surveys.
Qualifications and Experience
- Marketing qualification at higher diploma and above.
- 3 years’ experience in electronic security sales & marketing.
- Clean Class 4 Driver licence mandatory.
How to Apply
Send CV plus Certificates on one document to: email@example.com
Deadline: 10 March 2023
SECURICO Security Services
A leading provider of private security services in Zimbabwe