Business Performance Supervisor
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Business Manager.
- Reference Number: Tel20234429
Responsible for coordinating Exchange area activities to maximize Client acquisition, churn reduction and profitability through maintenance of efficient and effective network elements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies Current And Prospective Sales Opportunities On Existing, New Markets And Develops Sales Forecasts, Financial Objectives And Business Plans For The Exchange Area.
- Maintains Access Network Elements And Attends To Faults In The Shortest Possible Time Ensuring That Installation Standards Are Maintained.
- Enhances TelOne Brand Visibility Through Exhibitions, Presentations And Participation In Social Events Within The Exchange Area.
- Adopts Lean Management Practices For Corrective And Preventive Maintenance Tasks Taken To Address Customer Complaints Within The Exchange Area.
- Generates Weekly, Monthly And Quarterly Progress Reports On Sales, Debt Collection And Network Service Delivery For The Area Business Manager.
- Forecasts Annual Exchange Area Revenue And Costs As Input For The Region’s Annual Budget.
- Coordinates Sales, Debt Collection And Network Maintenance Operational Aspects Of The Exchange Area To Achieve High Productivity Levels.
- Nurtures A Desirable Work Culture Conducive For High Productivity At The Workplace.
- Attends To Staff Welfare Issues / Grievances And Proffer Solutions Or Mitigations Within The Prescribed Timelines.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree In Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Studies, Economics Or Marketing.
- City & Guilds FTC / Advanced Technician Diploma / Business Studies Higher Diploma
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Relevant Experience.
How to Apply
NB: Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.