We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Chief Buyer.
- Reference Number: Tel20234526
To provide for procurement of goods and services which meets the strategic and operational requirements of TelOne in a transparent, fair, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sources The Supply Market For The Supply And Delivery Of Goods And Services In Accordance With The Public Procurement And Disposal Of Public Assets Act And Regulations And The Annual Procurement Plan.
- Manages The Procurement Cycle Including The Bidding Processes, Pre-Bid Meetings, Clarifications And The Receipt And Opening Of Bids.
- Adopts/Selects The Appropriate Method Of Procurement For Each Requirement.
- Prepares Bidding Documents In Compliance With The Public Procurement And Disposal Of Public Assets Act.
- Develops A Supplier Rating Program That Monitors And Measures Performance While Providing Timely Feedback To The Supply Partners.
- Expedites And Tracks Procurements To Ensure That All Goods And Services Are Delivered Within The Contractual Lead Times.
- Participates In The Evaluation Of Tenders And Maintains Records Of All Procurements Under His/Her Custody.
- Maintains And Updates A List Of Suppliers And Their Performance And Manages Spend And Quality Of Goods And Services.
- Assists In Preparation, Compilation And Or Review Of Tender Documentation.
- Drafts Tender And Results Announcement And Invitations.
- Negotiates Procurements To Get The Best Including Value For Money For TelOne.
- Creates Partnerships With Suppliers Based On Mutual Business Value Principles; Compatibility Of Interests, Mutual Need, Openness And Trust.
- Advises Evaluation Committees And Other Clients During Evaluation Of Tenders As Well As On Other Tender Administration Issues.
- Generates Procurement Reports For Own Role Weekly, Monthly Or As May Be Requested By Management From Time To Time.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc In Procurement And Supply Chain Management / BCom (Hons) Purchasing And Supply Or Equivalent Or Full CIPS.
- Plus 2 Years’ Relevant Experience In Field.
How to Apply
NB: Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.