Client Relations Associates
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Business Performance Supervisors.
- Reference Number: Tel20234525
- Locations: Harare Main, Eastgate, Braeside (BJP), Harare Billing, Ruwa, Gweru, Nyanga, Masvingo, Marondera, Gwanda, Mat Central, Bulawayo
Coordinates Client Services Centre activities to enhance client satisfaction for the prospective and existing clients ensuring that they are engaged and getting most value from TelOne products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors Client Service Centre Adherence/Compliance To Processes And Procedures In Line With The TelOne Client Service Charter.
- Maintains Client Query Registers And Proffer Solutions To The Business Performance Supervisor.
- Identifies Revenue Leakage Areas At The Client Service Centre And Take Remedial And Corrective Actions.
- Monitors Adherence To Revenue Collection And Service Delivery Standard Processes And Procedures.
- Posts Transactions Into Respective Financial Books E.G. General Receipts, Expenditure And Daily Collections
- Extracts Revenue Report From The System And Reconcile Payments And Receipts Made For The Day By The Revenue Clerks.
- Carries Out Quarterly Performance Appraisals And Evaluations For Subordinates
- Nurtures A Desirable Work Culture Conducive For High Productivity At The Workplace.
- Attends To Staff Welfare Issues / Grievances And Proffer Solutions Or Mitigations Within The Prescribed Timelines.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree In Accounting / Marketing/Business Management.
- A Professional Diploma In Marketing /Business Management / Accounting Is An Added Advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a Client Service Environment.
How to Apply
NB: Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.