Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned position within the Operations Department. The incumbent will report to the Handling Supervisor and will be based at Cleveland Production Centre in Harare.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembles and prepares orders for dispatch.
- Provides details of progress on deliveries and schedules.
- Maintains dispatch logbooks.
- Examines outgoing goods to ensure consignment meets requirements.
- Participates in counting and recording inventory.
- Verifies product quality before dispatching.
- Notifies supervisor of inventory needed to maintain required stock levels.
- Verifies outgoing orders against requisitions.
- Reconciles outgoing inventory against returns.
- Monitors performance by forklift drivers and ensure product safety during loading.
- Ensures a security officer is present during loading process.
- SOPs at all time and makes certain that the appropriate protective clothing is always on.
- Adheres to SHEQ policy and ensures staff compliance with SHEQ standards.
- Any other duties as delegated by the Superior.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 “O” levels including English Language and Mathematics/Accounts.
- A Certificate in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High degree of honesty and accuracy.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their Applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position being applied for clearly stated on the subject matte.
Deadline: 19 February 2023.Generate a Whatsapp Message
Silo Food Industries