Emergency Room Doctor (Harare)
Corporate 24 Healthcare seeking a passionate and experienced Emergency Room Doctor to join our dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high-quality and compassionate medical care to patients in the emergency room.
- Diagnose and treat a wide range of acute illnesses and injuries.
- Perform medical procedures as necessary, such as suturing, wound care, splinting and c-sections.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Effectively communicate with patients and their families regarding diagnoses, treatment plans, and follow-up care.
- Adhere to all regulatory and ethical standards in healthcare delivery.
Qualifications and Experience
- Medical degree from an accredited institution.
- Valid Practicing Certificate.
- Strong clinical acumen and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
How to Apply
Please send CVs to:
Corporate 24 Healthcare
6 Bath Road Belgravia
Or on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 November 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Corporate 24 Hospital Group
An award-winning hospital group which was established in November 2009. We are visible in Zimbabwe's 2 major cities, Harare and Bulawayo. Since inception continuous improvement has seen us setting up world class state of the art facilities.