Employee Relations Officer
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Employee Relations Manager.
- Reference Number: Tel20234415
Responsible for developing, training and implementing Employee Relations policies, systems and procedures that conforms with current legislation in view to maintain a harmonious and conducive working environment in TelOne service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides Appropriate Guidance And Excellent Customer Friendly Service To All Staff, Students, Guests And Visitors To The College Via Phone Or In Person.
- Takes Telephone Calls, Messages Or Routes Calls In Line With Office Procedures, And Is Required To Make Appointments And/Or Maintain An Appointment Calendar.
- Performs Basic And Varied Clerical Tasks Which May Include Keyboarding And/Or Computer Data Entry, Filing, And Operating Standard Office Machines And Equipment.
- Occasionally Supervise Student Attaches’, Brand Ambassadors Or Part-Time Employees.
- Maintains And Oversee The Physical Environment Of The Reception Area Serving The Staffers, Students And Administration Officers By Complying With Procedures, Rules And Regulations.
- Manages Calendars By Scheduling Important Meetings, Arranging Travel And Accommodation For TCFL Staff.
- Records All Incoming And Outgoing Mail In The Register And Distribute Mail To Respective Recipients.
- Maintains The TelOne Centre For Learning Notice Board.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree In Social Sciences /Social Work/ Business Studies/ Human Resources Management.
- A Professional Qualification At Diploma Level E.G. IPMZ.
- Experience In Industrial Relations Is An Added Advantage.
- Class 4 Driver’s License A Must.
How to Apply
NB: Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.