External Sales Rep (Bulawayo)
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the job incumbent is responsible for marketing and selling the company’s products and services to the dealers ensuring a consistent supply in the market and creating new sales outlets in order to generate revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell all company products/services to the company dealers under the allocated market in order to generate targeted revenue per assigned channel.
- Create new sales outlets and sourcing of new dealers to provide the service and achieve the sales set target.
- Identifying problems areas in the supply chain and come up with measures to mitigate.
- Gathering of market intelligence and escalate it for decision making.
- Compilation of sales reports according to set timelines.
- Carry out allocated initiatives to ensure dissemination of information on services and products to customers in the allocated market segment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Sales/Marketing.
- At least 3 years’ experience.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license is a must.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their detailed Cv's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16 January 2023
Telecel Zimbabwe is one of Zimbabwe's mobile telecommunications network service providers. Headquartered in Harare,