Karo Platinum Private limited, is establishing a large scale vertically integrated Platinum Group Metals (PGMs) mining and value addition complex, located in the Great Dyke in Zimbabwe. The project is based on proven technologies andindustry best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Geology or equivalent.
- Aminimum of 5 years' post qualification experience in exploration and mining environment (preferably on Great Dyke of Zimbabwe Geology).
- Resource Modelling and Estimation experience with emphasis on PGMs an added advantage.
- Expertise in ttle 'Use of geological modelling and geological data/information management software (preferably Datamine).
- Working knowledge of Safety, Health, and Environmental management systems is required.
How to Apply
Application together with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of academic and professional qualifications to be sent to: email@example.com referencing ONLY the position applied for as the subject of your email.
Deadline: 24 February 2023
Karo Platinum, an indirect subsidiary of Karo Holdings, applied for and was awarded PGM rights under a Special Grant under the Zimbabwe Mines and Minerals Act, covering an area of 23 903 ha. The licence area is situated on the Great Dyke in the Mashonaland West District of Zimbabwe.