High Value Client Officer
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: High Value Client Manager.
- Reference Number: Tel20234662
Responsible for acquiring and retaining the High-value customers by proactively offering differentiated customer experience across all product lines and touch points to enhance TelOne brand.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs Sales Activities That Include Cross Sell And Upsell Of TelOne Products To High Value Clients And Negotiate Sales Prices And Discounts.
- Implements Corporate Strategy Set By The Billing & Receivable Department In Debt Management
- Manages Churn Of High Value Clients To Maintain Profitability & Initiate Acquisition Campaigns.
- Develops Sales Strategies In Liaison With HVC Services Manager To Improve Market Share In All Product Lines To Maximize Revenue Generation.
- Initiates Social Engagements For Corporate Clients – Luncheons, Golf Tournaments And Cocktails.
- Negotiates And Prepare Service Level Agreements For Corporate Clients
- Identifies Risky HVC Clients And Reach Out To These Accounts To Ensure They Are Managed And Retained.
- Sets Out High Value Client Prioritization Standards And Service Level Agreements With Back Office Support Functions Across The Business.
- Monitors And Resolves Issues Around Client Experience During Interaction With Loyalty Partners.
- Offers Prioritized Support For High Value Customers’ Product And Service Fulfilment For New Products, New Devices Etc.
- Presents New Products To High Value Clients And Offer Them The First Right Of Refusal Thereby Enhancing Existing Relationships.
- Plans, Research And Develop High Value Clients Preferences Pain Points With A View To Improve Client’s Affinity As TelOne Brand Image.
- Designs And Recommends Appropriate Promotions For Clients To High Value Client Manager
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree In Business Management /Marketing Or Related Business Field From A Reputable Institution.
- Post Graduate Professional Qualification Is An Added Advantage.
- Experience In Account Management And Handling Of High Value Customers.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Client Experience Environment,
How to Apply
NB: Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.