Human Resources Administrator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the above mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
TotalEnergies Marketing Zimbabwe
- Process monthly payroll timely and accurately using Anael payroll system and capture payroll input for the month.
- Do computations for payroll input for the month (e.g., long service, relocation, hardship, acting, & VCS allowances for authorization by HRM/MD.
- Create batch for employees’ salary bank deposits in S2B portal (Standard Chartered Bank)
- Upload payroll batch into SAP and do reconciliation of SAP and Payroll every month.
- Pay and prepare statutory returns (PAYE Tax, Pension Fund, NSSA, ZIMDEF, Standards Dev Fund, NEC, Group Life Insurance, CIMAS Medical Aid.
- Ensure correctness and compliance with statutory levies and taxes
- Carry out housekeeping and updates of the HRIS and Anael system
Housekeeping of Anael Payroll and Anael RH systems:
- Initiate RSF tickets for updates of new regulations governing PAYE Tax rates, rates of government statutory levies and creation of new earnings or payroll deductions in Anael Payroll.
- Initiate RSF tickets for creation and modification of Job positions and system organogram in Anael RH.
- Allocate job positions to employees in Anael RH.
- Link new employees created in Anael Payroll to Anael RH through Anael RH environment in payroll.
- Ensure accurate and up to date Personal Data Management in Anael
Pension Fund, Medical Insurance and Life Assurance:
Total Zimbabwe Pension Fund
- Coordinate daily activities of the Fund and ensure compliance with the Insurance and Pensions Commission (IPEC) regulations.
- Submit monthly data (contributions & membership) to Fund Administrators (First Mutual Assurance Company).
- Arrange Trustees’ meetings in consultation with the Fund Administrators.
Medical Insurance and Life Assurance:
- Ensure medical aid is paid timeously
- Assist in issues relating to medical aid and Life Assurance
- Track and monitor property management contract with the Property Manager for Pegasus House, Company Houses, Pension Fund residential properties under Headquarters regarding rent receivable.
- Account for rental received for properties under HR.
- Analyse SAP GL payroll related accounts and assist HRM in the preparation of HR budget.
- Attend to queries from employees and pensioners relating to payroll and pension fund.
- Assist in queries and issues relating to AMUNDI share scheme.
- Oversee the operations of the Canteen and service providers under HR.
- Take Minutes during hearings of employees with Disciplinary Authority.
- Compiles HQ returns (ASR, ISM and other employee payroll related returns as requested by HQ and affiliate finance department).
- Compile and submit statutory returns (i.e. PAYE monthly P2 form and annual ITF16, ZIMDEF, NSSA, STDS Dev Fund monthly returns).
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Social Science/Human resources degree plus a recognized professional qualification.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Pension Fund Scheme Trusteeship.
- Training in Payroll Administration and Tax (PAYE).
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in payroll and pension administration.
How to Apply
Deadline: 05 December 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TotalEnergies Marketing Zimbabwe (Private) Limited