Human Resources Assistant (x3)
Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates to apply. Location: Robert G. Mugabe, J.M. Nkomo and Victoria Falls International Airports
Reports to: Human Resources Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in recruitment and selection process of new employees.
- Provides secretarial services during interviews, disciplinary hearings and HR staff meetings.
- Assists the Human Resources officer in disciplinary proceedings.
- Coordinates training programmes for the Airport in liaison with the Human Resources Officer.
- Assists staff in the completion of and compilation of IRBM performance management forms.
- Attends to Safety, Health and Wellness programmes and activities for the Airport.
- Maintains inventory of all institutional/ rented accommodation.
- Maintain house waiting list and allocate institutional/rented accommodation as approved. Assess institutional/ rented accommodation and ensure proper hand over/takeover is done.
- Ensures adequate stocking of canteen provisions.
- Consolidate canteen registers.
- Compiles staff uniforms and Protective clothing requirements for the Airport.
- Raises fuel requisitions for the staff bus and pool vehicle.
- Assists the Human Resources Officer on transport related duties and logistics.
- Initiates annual and periodic medical examinations for Bus Drivers, Canteen staff etc.
- Checks completeness and accuracy of all submitted HR forms and timesheets.
- Maintain leave database.
- Attends to Salary queries.
- File staff records in individual personal files.
- Assists in the Compilation and submission of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management/ Social Science an added advantage.
- 1 year working experience in Human Resources Management.
- Knowledge of labour laws.
- Computer literate.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Human Resources and Admin Director
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
3rd level, International Building
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all positions.
Deadline: 10 March 2023 Generate a Whatsapp Message
Airports Company Of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
CAAZ manages and develops eight airports in Zimbabwe, offering direct and fast access to the country's tourist resort areas. R G Mugabe International Airport is an international gateway into the capital city of Harare, the hub of commercial activity in the country.