Laboratory Driver (Harare)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the above mentioned post.
- Reporting To: Maintenance And Logistics Officer
- Period: Five-year Fixed Term Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving NBSZ vehicles for authorized duties.
- Compiling periodic (daily, weekly, monthly or as needed) reports on fuel consumption and vehicle performance.
- Delivering blood and blood components to relevant health facilities.
- Reporting detected faults instantly and taking company vehicles for service as per service schedules.
- Maintaining the log book in liaison with the Mechanic as stipulated in the Motor Vehicle Use Policy.
- Conducting cost effective route planning.
- Packing loads as guided by appropriate laid down procedures.
- Cleaning the vehicle used for transportation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
- Valid defensive driving certificate.
- A minimum of 2 ordinary level passes including English Language.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should email their application letters, certified academic and professional certificates and CVs to: email@example.com addressed to:
The Human Capital Officer
National Blood Service Zimbabwe
PO Box A101,
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 06 December 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Blood Service Zimbabwe (NBSZ)
The National Blood Service Zimbabwe (NBSZ) is the organisation that provides blood and related services for transfusion in Zimbabwe.