Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned position within the Sales and Distribution Department. The incumbents will report to the Sales Representative and will be based at various centers and retail shops in Gwanda, Hwange and Victoria Falls.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all SFI products and merchandise are in the right place or category.
- Ensures customers or shoppers can find what they need quickly and easily.
- Decorates displays as well as retail end caps.
- Assists on receiving, cleaning of products and tidying store shelves before product is put on shelf.
- Pulls damaged products off the sales floor.
- Presents background information and in-store demonstrations on new products to customers.
- Follows up on orders.
- Assists team on trade shows and special events as well as observes customer reaction to special promotion.
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves.
- Observes display and pricing of SFI and competitors’ products.
- Places orders for stock replenishments.
- Attends to customer queries.
- Performs ad – hoc/any other duties assigned by the Superior.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in merchandising FMCG.
- WhatsApp phone a must.
- Commercial awareness.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their Applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com with the position being applied for clearly stated on the subject matter.
Deadline: 19 February 2023.Generate a Whatsapp Message
Silo Food Industries