AFC Holdings seeks to recruits a Messenger/Driver. Reporting to the Registry and Communications Supervisor, the Messenger/Driver will be responsible for providing driving services, messengerial duties in an efficient and effective manner so as to contribute to the objectives of the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Booking motor vehicles For service/repairs.
- Making Follow-ups with garages on repairs/services of vehicles.
- Test driving staff members.
- Delivering mail to various destinations.
- Ensuring that mail delivered has been signed For.
- Carrying out duties assigned by the Registry and Communications Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 'O' Levels including English Language.
- Clean Class 4 Driver's License and valid Defensive Driver's License.
- 2 to 3 years' similar experience in a large corporate.
Skills and Competencies
- Basic technical/mechanical understanding of diesel and petrol engines.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume. All applications should be emailed to: email@example.com clearly indicating the position being applied For as your e-mail subject reference.
Deadline: 25 February 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Agricultural Finance Company Holdings (AFC)
The AFC Holdings is a Group of Companies comprising of the following subsidiaries: -AFC Land and Development Bank -AFC Commercial Bank (formerly Agribank) -AFC Leasing Company -AFC Insurance Company AFC Holdings is a one stop shop for development finance, commercial banking, insurance and leasing with special focus on agriculture development.