Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-motivated and task oriented individuals to join our team. The Night Superintendent will be reporting to the Hospital Matron.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Night Superintendent provides a critical link between hospital management and clinical care, overseeing patient-care operations, assigning and monitoring staff nurses and identifying and implementing quality improvements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in General nursing.
- Post basic qualification in the relevant area
- Current practicing certificate
- Experience at managerial level will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in the relevant area
- Ability to communicate effectively, work effectively, both independently and within a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifying applicants should submit certified copies of academic and professional certificates and their CVs, indicating the position being applied for in the e-mail subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and copy email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 21 February 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
St Anne's Hospital
St Anne's Hospital is a Roman Catholic health facility located in Harare, Zimbabwe. St Anne's Hospital was established in 1941 by catholic sisters of the Little Company of Mary.