Zimbabwe United Passenger Company is seeking to fill the above senior executive management position.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of the Operations Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures and comprehensive goals for performance and growth of the company operations.
- Provide oversight and direction for ZUPCO's transport system, service, and operational planning functions.
- Monitoring transit service, identifying opportunities for improvements/efficiencies and implementing change initiatives.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision and lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and supervision of the executives in various departments.
- Participating in capital project planning processes to assist in evaluating operational functionality and recommending enhancements for operational effectiveness.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances and manage relationships with Partners, Shareholder, Stakeholders, Government and other Regulators.
- Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer on all matters related to the company performance and business operations section.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Transport and Logistics, Engineering, Finance, Administration or another relevant field Masters is an added advantage.
- A proven track record At least five years' experience in senior management position(s) and transport sector.
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae should be addressed to:
The Advertiser DI6602637,
Deadline: 28 February 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
The Zimbabwe United Passenger Company is a parastatal company in Zimbabwe, which operates both urban and long-distance bus routes in the country.