Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply. Candidate reports to: Airport Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs and repairs pipes and fixtures that carry fresh water and sewer system at the Airport and Institutional houses.
- Maintain plumbing system, underground storm sanitary and water piping systems.
- Carries out all plumbing works for the Airport and institutional houses to ensure constant supply of water and proper operation of plumbing works.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all plumbing systems.
- Repairs and replaces burst water pipes drain clogs, and flushing systems.
- Carries out the daily inspection of plumbing appliances and ensure that they are serviced when due.
- Repairs defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes and opening clogged drains.
- Cares out service line inspection daily to ensure there are to leaks.
- Ensures that all the storerooms, equipment room, pump stations, sub stations are kept dean and tidy.
- Installs water meters, storage cistern, water pumps, water geyser, fire systems and air condition.
- Requests plumbing supplies and tools for plumbing works.
- Supervises the work done by TechnicalAssistants and initial test and checks.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5"0" levels including Mathematics, Science and English Language.
- ACIass 1 Journeyman Certificate in Plumbing.
- 2 years post qualification experience in Plumbing.
- Class 4 Driver's licence.
- Strong knowledge of plumbing systems, materials and equipment.
- Excellent trouble shooting.
- Computer literacy.
- Exceptional Customer service and client focus.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Human Resources and Admin Director
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
3rd level, International Building
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all positions.
Deadline: 10 March 2023 Generate a Whatsapp Message
Airports Company Of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
CAAZ manages and develops eight airports in Zimbabwe, offering direct and fast access to the country's tourist resort areas. R G Mugabe International Airport is an international gateway into the capital city of Harare, the hub of commercial activity in the country.