Records And Information Supervisor (Grade: G3/G4)
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant post that has arisen in the Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission.
Reports To: Deputy Directoradministration
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, update, implement and monitor policies relating to records and information management.
- Maintain and distribute electronic records to respective persons in the Commission.
- Secure and maintain confidential records documents for the Commission
- Maintain correct inventories for records
- Carry out reference and audit check using logbooks as well as e-records and filing system.
- Facilitate archival of outdated information guided by file maintenance guidelines and/or legal requirements.
- Facilitate disposal of irrelevant information records guided by relevant internal policies and/or legal requirements.
- Perform periodic inspection and supervision of files maintained by different departments to ensure correct placement, legibility and proper condition in collaboration with departmental heads.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Records Management/ Information Science or HND in Records Management or Information Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years' hands on experience in Record management preferably in the Public Sector. Conversant with modern and best practises in filling and records management systems.
- Good analytical skills and ability to maintain order.
- High level of confidentiality and integrity is mandatory.
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, proof of qualifications and experience should be addressed and forwarded to:
The Human Resources Director,
- Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission, 144 Samora Machel Avenue, Harare OR
- Bulawayo office, 46 Park Road, Suburbs, Opp. Bulawayo Polytechnic Main Gate, Bulawayo OR
- Mutare Office, 59 Second Street, PREMCO Building, 2nd Floor, Mutare OR
- Masvingo Office, Chiefs Hall, Masvingo.
E-mail application t: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements will be responded to. NB: Applicants should indicate the post applied for on the envelopes and email subject. "The Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission is an equal opportunity employer which practices gender and human rights-based approaches to recruitment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply".
Deadline: 26 February 2023.Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission (ZHRC)
The Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission (ZHRC) is a national human rights institution which was established under section 242 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe. It is an independent Commission whose main mandate is to protect, promote and enforce human rights.