Sales Representative: Car Rental
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the above mentioned vacancy that has arisen within the Croco Group of Companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and organizes own selling activity to secure new business.
- Takes responsibility for completing agreed number of prospecting calls and customer visits, and encouraging customers to experience the brand in order to meet and exceed agreed targets.
- Demonstrates the Croco Customer First Behaviors in all interactions with customers and colleagues.
- Ensures sales opportunities are maximized for the full range of services and products.
- Maintains contact with customers to ensure they are kept fully informed throughout the sale, pre- and post-delivery.
- Participates in planning sales and marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Maintains a professional manner and high standards of personal presentation at all times.
- Handles customer complaints with professionalism and confidence.
- Helps customers choose a vehicle that meets their needs, based on price and mileage allowance.
- Assists customers with their rental needs by providing accurate information and up-selling additional products and services.
- Inspects vehicles prior to rental and document any existing damage.
- Completes rental contracts and paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Experience
- Sales/Marketing qualification.
- Customer responsiveness.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work, cope and produce results under pressure.
- Class 4 Driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to: email@example.com stating the job applied for in the email subject.
Deadline: 27 November 2023
Croco Motors is the flagship subsidiary of Croco Holdings which owns the company 100%. Croco Motors operates the Ford, Mazda, UD Trucks, KIA, Eicher and Volvo franchises. The company is also a dealer for Nissan, Datsun, Toyota, Renault, Higer and Yutong. Croco Motors’ key product segments are new vehicles, vehicle service and the sale of spare parts & accessories. Other value-added services offered include tyre fitment, wheel alignment & wheel balancing and rhino lining. Key divisions are Croco Ford & Mazda, Croco Nissan, Croco Toyota, Croco Commercial, Renault Zimbabwe, Kia Zimbabwe, Auto Body Centre and Pitstop. Croco Motors has operations in Harare, Bulawayo, Masvingo, Chiredzi, Selous, Mutare and Victoria Falls.