Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates to apply.
Reports to: Transport Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in allocating pool vehicles as requested by departments
- Maintains Motor Vehicle History cards for each vehicle's service and maintenance record.
- Compiles records of service and maintenance costs.
- Makes follow-ups on motor vehicles sent for repairs and servicing by contracted garages.
- Assists in ensuring that Motor vehicles are maintained in a state of road worthiness all the time.
- Assists in monitoring proper usage of the Company's Fleet to safeguard it from misuse and abuse in terms of theAuthority's Motor Vehicle Policy.
- Checks regularly Motor Vehicle logbooks.
- Issues out fuel coupons and maintains record.
- Participates in processing and preparation of relevant documentation for submission to Insurance on accident claims.
- Assists in sourcing quotations for the accident damaged motor vehicles in time for Insurance assessments for authorization of the repairs.
- Assists in preparing documentation required for conducting boards of inquiry into accidents involving Authority vehicles.
- Assists in providing input required for compilation of budgetary projections for Company's motor fleet spare parts, tyres, batteries and motor vehicles licences.
- Checks that all vehicles are licensed and insured at all times to comply with the relevant statutory regulations.
- Assists in compiling monthly and annual reports covering the CoMpany's motor fleet.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5.0" Levels including Maths and English Language.
- Diploma in Transport Management or Logistics Management or Equivalent.
- lyear relevant experience.
- Class 4 driver's licence is a must. Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Computer literacy.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
- Good documentation and record keeping skills.
- High work standards.
- Proven clean track record.
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Human Resources and Admin Director
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
3rd level, International Building
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all positions.
Deadline: 10 March 2023 Generate a Whatsapp Message
Airports Company Of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
CAAZ manages and develops eight airports in Zimbabwe, offering direct and fast access to the country's tourist resort areas. R G Mugabe International Airport is an international gateway into the capital city of Harare, the hub of commercial activity in the country.