x3 Driver (Grade: G11)
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant posts that have arisen in the Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission.
Reports To: Administrative Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive Commission vehicles in a safe and responsible manner.
- Perform mail collection, delivery and courier duties in a-timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain and clean allocated vehicle and record fuel usage in accordance with Commission policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle log sheets.
- Provide input in the preparation of vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
- Ensure availability of all required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, Vehicle log sheets and first aid kit for use by passengers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Should possess 5 Ordinary level passes
- Valid Class 1, 2 or 4 Driver's licence and valid Defensive Driving Certificate
- Good and clean driving record with no traffic violations
- Valid Certificate of Medical Fitness
- High level of integrity
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude.
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, proof of qualifications and experience should be addressed and forwarded to:
The Human Resources Director,
- Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission, 144 Samora Machel Avenue, Harare OR
- Bulawayo office, 46 Park Road, Suburbs, Opp. Bulawayo Polytechnic Main Gate, Bulawayo OR
- Mutare Office, 59 Second Street, PREMCO Building, 2nd Floor, Mutare OR
- Masvingo Office, Chiefs Hall, Masvingo.
E-mail application t: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements will be responded to. NB: Applicants should indicate the post applied for on the envelopes and email subject. "The Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission is an equal opportunity employer which practices gender and human rights-based approaches to recruitment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply".
Deadline: 26 February 2023.Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission (ZHRC)
The Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission (ZHRC) is a national human rights institution which was established under section 242 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe. It is an independent Commission whose main mandate is to protect, promote and enforce human rights.