Shingi Munyeza warns Zanu-PF of potential of second "Bhora Musango" in 2018
Businessman and clergyman Shingi Munyeza has warned the ruling Zanu-PF party, that the economy and not the opposition may prove to be its undoing in the 2018 harmonised elections. Munyeza also warned the ruling party that there is potential for a second “Bhora Musango.” Said Munyeza in a document he shared on Facebook:
1. It is evident that you are entering another election with all the ingredients of “Bhora Musango” – the nightmare of March 2008 can be relived.
2. Your worst enemy is not your political opponents but the economy. There are no signs that this is going to be fixed soon – You will lose against the economy, don’t intimidate or command itFeedback
3. Indeed without your proposed presidential candidate the party will disintegrate into at least three formations – it’s too late for succession fights.
4. People are not stupid therefore avoid making nauseating and abusive statements to the voters – these statements will backfire in due course.
Usanetseke neNetOne airtime.
Baya *405# utenge neEcoCash
5. Actually the common person would not be worried about who is In power only if you fielded credible, righteous and hardworking candidates – your undoing is In the nature of your candidates.
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals