Fire Breaks Out At Indian Embassy In Harare
A section of the Indian embassy in Harare was gutted by fire caused by a suspected electrical fault on Monday morning. Firefighters were immediately despatched to the premises to extinguish the blaze.
Indian Ambassador to Zimbabwe, His Excellency, Rangsung Masakui, confirmed that the fire only destroyed the Accounts office and there were no casualties. He said:
I was alerted by one of the employees in the Accounts department at around 0830hours that there was a fire in the Accounts office.Feedback
We immediately alerted the fire brigade team who were here on time. We are yet to ascertain the cause of the fire but we suspect an electrical fault and there have been no casualties recorded.
The Indian embassy is situated along Natal Road in Belgravia, a leafy suburb in the northern part of Harare.
Usanetseke neNetOne airtime.
Baya *405# utenge neEcoCash
There are other embassies in its vicinity and these include the Malaysian, Spanish, German, Swedish, Kuwait and Turkish missions.
More: ZBC News
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals