WATCH: How To Use Face Masks Properly
3 years agoSun, 26 Apr 2020 10:26:20 GMT
Here are the steps, and a demonstration on how to use face masks to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the correct side on your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Tie the strings behind your head, or if you are using elastic bands, make sure these are tight.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you put on the mask, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings/elastic and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly, and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
Watch the video below: