Bulawayo Ascot Liquor Supplies Employee Shot Dead - Reactions
A female cashier of a Liquor Supplies at Ascot Centre in Bulawayo was last night shot dead during what is described as a robbery and the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) attended the scene.
Sources said the robbers, whose number could not be ascertained, also got away with an undisclosed amount of money and police have since launched a manhunt. The cashier was shot in the head and died on the spot.
Reacting to the tragedy, Zimbabweans on social media called for action against the ever-increasing armed robbery cases. We present some of the responses below.
- Indebele lase Mlazi @_Boyabenyathi_
_Tag all mashonaland people to come and identify they’re relative. No ndebele should panic because we are all unemployed._
- @zanupfmustgo @Lungisa25628502
_The crime level is appalling, it’s unacceptable that police fail to deal with crime in a small county like Zim. The same police are readily available to arrest you for posting a tweet or a WhatsApp status. That’s a shame! The entire department needs a total overhaul._
- WATCH: Bulawayo Ascot Liquor Supplies Cashier Shot Dead
- Bulawayo Armed Robbery Cases Suspects Arrested
- Donkey Transport Getting Popular In Bulawayo
- Bulawayo News Vendor Killer Pleads Guilty
- National Foods To Install US$5m Flour Plant In Bulawayo
- Bulawayo Woman Dupes UK-based Friend Of US$53 000
- Armed Robbers Pounce On Bulawayo Lodge, Get Away With US $9K
- Bulawayo Medical Facilities Offer Discounted Services To Artists
More: Pindula News
Usanetseke neNetOne airtime.
Baya *405# utenge neEcoCash