Rwanda, DRC Volcano: People Desert Goma As Mt Nyiragongo Erupts [Video]
An active volcano, Mount Nyiragongo located inside Virunga National Park, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, about 20 km north of the town of Goma and Lake Kivu and just west of the border with Rwanda forced terrified people to desert their homes.
Reports suggest that the lava is flowing fast into Goma town, the capital of North Kivu province in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Usanetseke neNetOne airtime.
Baya *405# utenge neEcoCash
Watch the videos below for more.
- Earth Tremors Hit Chipinge Again
- Chipinge Experiences Mild Earth Tremor
- Cape Town Hit By 2 Earth Tremors -2020
- Kariba Town Hit By Earth Tremors -2019
- Kariba Hit By A 3.9 Magnitude Earthquake- 2020
- Kariba Hit By 5 Earthquakes In One Week -2020
- RwandAir Resumes Flights To Harare
- UN Investigators In Fresh Bid To Convince Zimbabwe To Hand Over Rwandan Genocide Suspect