Zimbabwe Weather Report And Forecast: 4-6 June 2021
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON FRIDAY 04 JUNE 2021 VALID UNTIL SUNDAY 06 JUNE 2021.
Advection of moisture into the eastern parts of the country resulted in cloudy conditions and light rain and drizzle over Manicaland and Masvingo Provinces this morning, while Mashonaland East had isolated showers in the afternoon. Meanwhile, relatively dry southeasterly winds have begun strengthening and enter the country through Gonarezhou National Park to the southeast of the country.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW SATURDAY 05 JUNE 2021:
Masvingo, Manicaland, Mashonaland East and Harare Metropolitan Provinces: It should be cool and windy for much of the day, though briefly cloudy and cold at first. Matabeleland North, Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan, Midlands, Mashonaland West and Central Province: Mostly clear skies are expected, but cold and windy for much of the day.
• Cold and windy conditions may affect the health of all persons, however persons of an ill disposition, the elderly. young children tend to be more vulnerable.
• Respiratory-related ailments such as asthma, hay fever, colds and flu tend to be common during this period due to cold mornings and evening.
• Cold weather conditions negatively impact poultry.
• Keep warm, especially towards evening and early morning, where possible stay at home.
• Ensure that vulnerable members of society are kept warm.
• If you need to use a brazier or open fire to keep warm, make sure the room is well ventilated to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
• For expert advice on preventative and redemptive measures for respiratory-related ailments, please consult your local health practitioner.
• Poultry producers should note that broilers are sensitive to temperature variations and therefore need to be checked regularly and adjustment made.
• COVID is still a potential threat, stay safe, mask up, get vaccinated.
TEMPERATURES OF THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
|VICTORIA FALLS:||Sunny, though cold in the morning and evening||08||24|
|KARIBA:||Sunny, though cold in the morning and evening||12||26|
|GREAT ZIMBABWE:||Briefly cloudy and cold in the morning||09||16|
|NYANGA:||Briefly cloudy and cold in the morning||04||16|
|VUMBA:||Briefly cloudy and cold in the morning||05||17|
|MATOPOS:||Sunny, though cold in the morning and evening||09||17|
|CHIMANIMANI:||Briefly cloudy and cold in the morning||05||14|
WEATHER FORECAST FOR SUNDAY 06 JUNE 2021
It should be windy over much of the country, cold in the morning and slightly warmer by afternoon. Brief cloudy periods are expected over Manicaland, the southern districts of Masvingo and Matabeleland South, namely Beitbridge, Chiredzi as well as Mwenezi.
More: Pindula News; Meteorological Services Department (MSD)