Here Are The Requirements For Driving School Registration
The Traffic Safety Council of Zimbabwe (TSCZ) has outlined the requirements for driving school registration. They are as follows:
- Certificate of incorporation – in case of a company.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association – in case of a company.
- Partnership Agreement – in case of a Partnership Registration.
- Office measuring 14 square meters or more in size.
- Vehicle with a certificate of fitness.
- Vehicle should have a centre hand brake.
- Vehicle should have an extra rear-view mirror.
- Application fee – $400 zwl (current price).
- Insurance – comprehensive or full third part with learner`s liability.
- Registration fee – $20 000 zwl (current price).
- Vehicle logo – $2 250 zwl (current price).
- Premises logo – $3 000 zwl (current price).
- Zimra clearance.
- Bank statement or a letter from an approved guarantor.
- Certified copies of Qualified Instructor/s documents: – DDC. – Driver`s license. – Instructor`s certificate.
16. Director/s`IDs. 17. Directors` proof of residence. 18. Premises, toilets, furniture and open space. 19. Tax clearance certificate of all partners.
STATIONERY 1. A4 Hardcover book for student register. 2. A5 Exercise book for vehicle register. 3. A5 Exercise book for instructor`s register.