Reserve Money At The RBZ As Of 17 September 2021
The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) recorded an increase in Reserve Money as of the week ending 17 September 2021 reflecting an increase in RBZ’s liquidity.
In the RBZ’s previous report for the week that ended on 27 August 2021, Reserve Money had increased by ZW$341.71 million to ZW$27.96 billion.
- Reserve Money At The RBZ As Of 20 August 2021
- Reserve Money At The RBZ As Of 06 August 2021
- Reserve Money At The RBZ As Of 30 July 2021
- Reserve Money At The RBZ As Of 23 July 2021
- Reserve Money At RBZ As Of 9 July 2021
- RBZ: Reserve Money Declines Again – 2 July 2021
Pindula News presents the central bank’s statement on the status of Reserve Money for the week ending 17 September 2021.
1. Reserve money for the week ending 17th September 2021 increased by ZW$239.11 million to ZW$28.20 billion, compared to last week’s position of ZW$27.96 billion.
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v
2. The increase in reserve money largely reflected an increase of ZW$304.48 million in required reserves, which was partially offset by a decline of ZW$65.39 million in the currency issued.
3. The banks’ liquidity at the RBZ (RTGS balances) remained unchanged during the week under review.