Zimbabwe Weather Report & Forecast: 09 To 11 April 20221 year ago
Weather report and forecast issued by the Meteorological Services Department in conjunction with the Department of Civil Protection.
Cloudy, windy and drizzly conditions prevailed in Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan, southern parts of Midlands, Masvingo and Manicaland provinces this morning.
Most of the rainfall amounts recorded were less than 10mm except for Chisumbanje which recorded 13mm The remaining provinces (Matabeleland North, northern parts of Midlands, all Mashonaland and Harare Metropolitan) had partly cloudy and windy conditions with light rain recorded in some places.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, SUNDAY 10 APRIL 2022.
It should be cloudy, windy, cool and drizzly in Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan, southern parts of Midlands, Masvingo, Manicaland, Harare Metropolitan and Mashonaland East provinces.
Cloudy and windy conditions with chances of isolated rain and showers should be expected in Matabeleland north, northern parts of Midlands, Mashonaland Central and Mashonaland West provinces.
Are you a Civil Servant or Pensioner in Zimbabwe?
Get a smartphone 📱 on Zero Deposit. 24 hours to process.
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
- Victoria Falls: Mostly warm and sunny (Temperatures – 17/26)
- Kariba: Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms (Temperatures – 21/30)
- Great Zimbabwe: Briefly cloudy with rain and drizzle (Temperatures – 15/19)
- Nyanga: Mostly cloudy with rain and drizzle (Temperatures – 13/16)
- Vumba: Briefly cloudy with drizzle and rain (Temperatures – 12/18)
- Matopos: Mostly cloudy with rain and drizzle (Temperatures – 12/18)
- Chimanimani: Briefly cloudy with isolated showers (Temperatures – 13/19)
OUTLOOK: WEATHER FORECAST FOR MONDAY 11 APRIL 2022
It is anticipated to be cloudy with a chance of drizzle in Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan, southern parts of Midlands, Masvingo and Manicaland provinces.
All other provinces should be partly cloudy and warm with chances of isolated thunder-showers in some places.