Zimbabwe Weather Report And Forecast: 06 - 08 August 2022
The Meteorological Services Department of Zimbabwe has released a weather report and forecast for the period 06 – 08 August 2022. Pindula News presents the report and forecast below:
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON SATURDAY 06 AUGUST 2022 VALID UNTIL MONDAY 08 AUGUST 2022.
Cool morning conditions prevailed across the country. It became sunny and warm in the afternoon. A light breeze dominated most parts of the country from the morning into the afternoon.
TOMORROW SUNDAY 07 AUGUST 2022
Cool morning and warm afternoon conditions are expected across the country. Clear skies with a light breeze should prevail both in the morning and in the afternoon.Feedback
• Vegetation is becoming drier and more susceptible to run-away veldt fires.
• It is becoming warmer both at night and during the day over much of the country and slightly more conducive to dehydration in vulnerable members of the society.
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• High fire-danger season is upon us and all members of the society, especially farmers, are encouraged to construct fire-guards at least 9 metres wide to safeguard their property.
• Poultry producers should check temperature levels regularly and adjustments made to reduce bird mortality and increase productivity.
• Keep hydrated to deter the effects of dehydration such as dizziness or light-headedness.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES (°C)
Min tomorrow 10 11 13 10 08 09 10 10 12 10 09 10 Max tomorrow 28 28 28 29 30 30 29 30 31 29 26 33
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
VICTORIA FALLS: Mostly sunny and mild 11 30 KARIBA: Partly cloudy and cool 12 32 GREAT ZIMBABWE: Mostly sunny and mild 10 28 NYANGA: Partly cloudy and cool 06 24 VUMBA: Partly cloudy and cool 08 26 MATOPOS: Mostly sunny and mild 09 26 CHIMANIMANI: Partly cloudy and cool 11 27
WEATHER FORECAST FOR MONDAY 08 AUGUST 2022;
It should be cool in the morning becoming warm and sunny in the afternoon across the country. Light wind is expected in some places.
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals