Zimbabwe Weather Report & Forecast: 28 To 30 August 2022
The weather report and forecast issued by the Meteorological Services Department in conjunction with the Department of Civil Protection.
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON SUNDAY 28 AUGUST 2022 VALID UNTIL TUESDAY 30 AUGUST 2022.
It was briefly cloudy and cold this morning in districts Chiredzi and Chipinge. However, by afternoon the bulk of the country was sunny and warm and only became cool towards evening.
FORECAST: TOMORROW MONDAY 29 AUGUST 2022.
Clear skies and cold morning conditions are expected countrywide with a slight haze.
It should be warm by afternoon becoming windy and cold towards evening (more felt over Masvingo and Manicaland Provinces).
- Windy and hazy conditions exacerbate the incidence of respiratory-related ailments.
- Dry conditions increase the chances of runaway veldt fires.
- Temperatures are gradually rising over much of the country, and this, in turn, increases the risk of dehydration in vulnerable members of society.
- Night conditions are becoming less cold.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- Wear a sunhat if you need to be outdoors or in the field for prolonged periods.
- Try and avoid being in the sunshine during the peak sunshine hour of 10:00 am till 3:00 pm.
- Keep hydrated to deter the effects of dehydration such as dizziness or light-headedness and avoid prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
- Consult medical practitioners for more advice on respiratory-related illnesses that occur during this period.
- Avoid starting uncontrolled fires; seek advice from relevant authorities such as EMA to reduce the risk of runaway veldt fires.
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
- Victoria Falls: Sunny and warm – (Temperatures – 10/31)
- Kariba: Sunny and warm – (Temperatures – 14/34)
- Great Zimbabwe: Sunny and warm (Temperatures – 11/31)
- Nyanga: Sunny and warm (Temperatures – 08/24)
- Vumba: Sunny and warm (Temperatures – 11/30)
- Matopos: Sunny and warm (Temperatures – 08/30)
- Chimanimani: Sunny and warm (Temperatures – 11/26)
OUTLOOK: WEATHER FORECAST FOR TUESDAY 30 AUGUST 2022;
It should be cloudy, windy, and cold over parts of Matabeleland South, Masvingo, and Manicaland provinces, becoming less cloudy as the day progresses.
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v
The remaining provinces should be mostly sunny and warm, though cold both morning and evening.