Zimbabwe Weather Report & Forecast: 21 To 23 November 2022
The weather report and forecast issued by the Meteorological Services Department in conjunction with the Department of Civil Protection at 4 PM on Monday 21 November 2022 valid until Wednesday 23 November 2022:
Isolated thundershowers occurred in the eastern parts of the country while light rains were experienced in parts of Matabeleland North and South yesterday. The only significant rainfall amount recorded was 20mm (Mutoko).
This morning it was cloudy in most areas except for Matabeleland North, north of Midlands and Mashonaland West which experienced mostly sunny conditions.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, TUESDAY 22 NOVEMBER 2022
Partly cloudy conditions are expected in Matabeleland North and South with isolated thundershowers in the afternoon. It should be mild in the morning becoming hot by afternoon.
However, the rest of the country should be sunny and hot though mild in both morning and evening.
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v
- Hot daytime conditions can affect the health of vulnerable members of society and all other persons if exposure to direct sunlight is for an extended period of time.
- Evapotranspiration tends to increase during periods with less rainfall and cloud cover, this increases moisture stress on young plants and tender shoots.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
- When outdoors, on the farm, or performing other outdoor activities for extended periods of time; please wear a sunhat or be under an umbrella to protect against direct sunlight.
- Keep hydrated by drinking adequate amounts of water.
- Please monitor soil moisture and moisture stress in young/tender plants and irrigate where necessary.
WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR WEDNESDAY 23 NOVEMBER 2022
Cloudy and warm conditions with afternoon thundershowers are anticipated in the western parts of the country that include Matabeleland North, parts of Midlands and Mashonaland West. It should be mild in the morning.
The rest of the country should be mostly sunny and warm with mild morning and evening conditions.