Zimbabwe Weather Report And Forecast: 28 - 30 November 2022
The Meteorological Services Department of Zimbabwe has reported that significant rainfalls were recorded across the country on Sunday. In a weather report and forecast seen by Pindula News, MSD said some parts of the country will be cloudy on Tuesday. Reads a report and forecast for the period 28 to 30 November 2022:
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON MONDAY 28 NOVEMBER 2022 VALID UNTIL WEDNESDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2022.
There were significant rainfalls in a number of places yesterday. These included Nyanyadzi (105mm), Rushinga (84mm), Norton (70mm), Bikita (65mm), Kadoma (63mm), Gokwe (56mm), Chimhanda (52mm), all notably being above 50mm. This was due to a well-established cloud band that swept across the country and is now exiting Zimbabwean airspace. Meanwhile, a relatively cool southerly airflow has been influencing the southern parts of the country.
Consequently, TOMORROW, TUESDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2022
Harare Metropolitan, northern districts of Manicaland, northern parts of Midlands, and all Mashonaland Provinces are forecast to be mostly cloudy and mild with light showers that may be thundery in places. Cloudy, windy and mild conditions are expected over the southern parts of the Midlands (Gweru to Zvishavane), southern areas of Manicaland and Masvingo Provinces, with patchy rain and drizzle. It should be cloudy and mild at first in Matabeleland North, Matabeleland South and Bulawayo Metropolitan, becoming less cloudy by afternoon.Feedback
• Lightning strikes, hailstorms and strong winds are major risks during this period.
• Wet tar increases braking distance on the road making it difficult to slow down when speeding.
Usanetseke neNetOne airtime.
Baya *405# utenge neEcoCash
• Heavy downpours may reduce visibility.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• When a thunderstorm threatens, get inside a home or large building, Please secure rooftops and any loose objects that might be blown away by the wind.
• Do not ride in the back of an open vehicle or use a tractor when thunder threatens even if the lightning seems distant. Lightning can strike from great distances.
• In case of hailstorms, please be indoors during thunderstorms.
• Where possible, install lightning conductors on buildings, schools and homesteads.
• Please take precautions on the road especially during heavy rains when visibility is reduced.
WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR WEDNESDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2022
Brief cloudy periods are anticipated in Manicaland, northern parts of Midlands, Harare Metropolitan and all Mashonaland Provinces, with warm daytime conditions and isolated showers. It should be mild both morning and evening. Mostly sunny and warm daytime conditions are anticipated in all other areas Matabeleland North, Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan, southern parts of Midlands and Masvingo Provinces), becoming mild towards evening.
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals