ZIMSEC A' Level Results Out, Can Be Accessed Today
Results for the Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (ZIMSEC) examinations taken in November 2022 are now out.
The council said they can be accessed on the ZIMSEC website from today 13 January 2023 from 1500 hrs.
ZIMSEC spokesperson Nicky Dlamini said a total of 37 518 candidates set for the Advanced Level examinations whose 2022 pass rate stood at 84, 67 per cent, a 3.68 per cent rise from the 2021’s figure.
To access the results, all you need to do is this:
Option A – Via the ZIMSEC website:
1. Visit the ZIMSEC website at www.zimsec.co.zw and you will be taken to the home page.
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v
2. Click on “View Results” and you will be taken to a page that shows all the country’s 10 regions [R1-Harare, R2-Manicaland, R3-Mashonaland East, R4-Matabeleland North, R5-Midlands, R7-Masvingo, R7-Mashonaland Central, R8-Mashonaland West, R9-Matabeleland South, R10-Bulawayo].
Option B- Via direct access to your school’s region:
1. The application portal is accessed via the Regional access links/addresses.
2. Copy and paste on the web browser address bar the link for the region where your school is located.
The portal addresses are as follows:
- R1 and R6 HARARE & MASVINGO – https://dcmv1.zimsec.co.zw
- R2 and R5 MANICALAND & MIDLANDS: https://dcmv2.zimsec.co.zw
- R4, R9 & R10 MATABELELAND NORTH & MATABELELAND SOUTH, BULAWAYO: https://dcmv3.zimsec.co.zw
- R3, R7 & R8 MASHONALAND EAST, MASHONALAND CENTRAL & MASHINALAND WEST : https://dcmv4.zimsec.co.zw
Creating an account
In order to register you will need your centre number, candidate number, and date of birth to create an account.
When entering the name of the candidate start with the Surname followed by the First Name and finally the initial for the second name, if there is one. If you start with the first name followed by the surname, you may get an error message saying “candidate details not found.”
You will also need to create a username and password for your account. Please remember these.
When you are done, entering all the details, click “Register.”
After you have registered and created your new account, you will be redirected to the home page.
You will need to log in using the username and password you would have entered.
After you enter the username and password, the ZIMSEC results portal will be opened.