Ezekiel Guti Death: ZAOGA Declares 30 Day Period Of Mourning
ZAOGA FIF Ministries has declared a 30-day mourning period, starting on 06 July 2023, following the death of the church’s founder and leader Ezekiel Handinawangu Guti on 05 July.
In a letter addressed to ZAOGA FIF members, the church’s secretary-general M. Nyambo said the executive and national council resolved to suspend all conferences, Provincial Council Meetings, District Council Meetings, Seminars, tournaments and related events during the period of mourning. Said Nyambo:
To mark and honour the promotion of our father to greater glory on the 5th of July 2023, the ZAOGA EXECUTIVE and National Council at its meeting of the 6th of July 2023, made the following resolutions;Feedback
1. That there be a 30-day Celebration (mourning) period from 6 July 2023 to 5 August 2023. “And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days: so the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended” (Deut 34:8).
2. During this period, all conferences, Provincial Council Meetings, District Council Meetings, Seminars, tournaments and such other activities have been suspended save for gatherings where people will be meeting for prayer such as the Tuesday Ladies prayer meetings
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v
3. The church is encouraged to meet in their respective places, praying for the strengthening of our Mother Prof Eunor Guti and Family, the church at large and encouraging each other through testimonies of how their lives have been impacted by the teachings of our father. “For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.” (Acts 15:21).
4. You are all advised not to travel to Harare for these celebrations until the date of the grand celebrations has been communicated.
5. All communication in connection with these celebrations (mourning) will be on official ZAOGA FIF Letterhead, duly signed by authorized personnel and date stamped.
May the God of our Father continue to comfort and strengthen you.
More: Pindula News
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals