|Industry||Financial Services Company|
|Haxton Rose (Managing Director)|
Cassava Remit is a financial services company that provides remittances from the UK and South Africa to African countries. The company was formerly called Chitoro before it was acquired by Econet Wireless in 2016. It was founded by Haxton Rose in 2004.
How Does Cassava Remit Work
People In the UK are the only ones who can send money via Cassava Remit
- Download The App from Play Or Google Store or App Store
- Register and sign in
- Select the country you want to send money to
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Enter recipient details
- Select Payment method and conclude the transaction.
Cassava Remit Partners in Zimbabwe
Recipients of Cassava Remit transfers can collect their money from:
- EcoCash agents,
- Steward Bank
- EcoCash mobile money wallets.