Death: From Covid-19 at a local hospital in January 2021. His death was confirmed by a family member Tafadzwa Shito who said Chigumba died at a local hospital where he had been admitted.
His son Mac Christopher Chigumba Jnr was married to Priscilla Chigumba.
School / Education
No information was found on his Junior or High School, or any tertiary education.
- Christopher Chigumba of Zanu PF with 8 447 votes,
- James Makore of MDC with 6 706 votes,
- Gideon Chinogurei of ZANU (Ndonga) with 96 votes,
- Tendayi Chakanyuka of National Alliance for Good Governance with 37 votes.
Failure To Settle Council Bill
Chigumba was taken to court by Chitungwiza Municipality in 2015 after he reportedly failed to pay $12 000 in rates and levies.
Chitungwiza Municipality filed summons at the High Court in a bid to force Chigumba to pay up the amount which had been accumulated at his businesses. Chigumba was the owner of stand number 3051 St Mary’s Huruyadzo shops in Chitungwiza.
Despite demand, Chitungwiza Municipality said Chigumba refused and or neglected to pay the amount. 
Chitungwiza Land Dispute
In 2017 he won an eight-year-long land dispute against a housing co-operative after the High Court upheld his title to the land.
Chigumba had approached the court seeking to block Zanoremba Housing Co-operative and eight members from interfering with his housing project in Unit L Extension, Chitungwiza. He also wanted the cited co-operative members and Chitungwiza council stopped from allocating stands on the piece of land he claimed belonged to him.
The court heard testimonies from the witnesses for Chigumba on how the land in question was allocated to his company, Chigumba Property Holdings, in 2004 and how he later ceded the land to Zanoremba Housing Company.
The cited eight members of Zanoremba Housing Co-operative led by Kalisto Masango claimed they were swindled by Chigumba whom they had appointed patron of the housing project.
They further claimed that they did not know that Chigumba intended to make the housing project his personal property. However, Owen Tagu found that the land in question was allocated to Chigumba and his company and not to Zanoremba Housing Co-operative. The judge said Chigumba and his company managed to prove that they are the rightful owners of the land and granted the final interdict against Zanoremba Housing Co-op and the eight.
The court also barred Chitungwiza Council from transacting with any of the other eight respondents in the administration of Zanoremba Housing Project on the piece land. 
- Advent, Christopher Chigumba Has Succumbed To COVID-19, Pindula News, Published: January 22, 2021, Retrieved: January 22, 2021
- Businessman Chigumba in messy divorce, abandons wife for bar tender, Zim Morning Post, Published: December 3, 2020, Retrieved: January 22, 2021
- Fidelis Munyoro, Chigumba wins 8-year land dispute, The Herald, Published: September 22, 2017, Retrieved: January 22, 2021
- Tendai Kamhungira, Zanu PF MP sued over $12k council bill, Nehanda Radio, Published: December 4, 2015, Retrieved: January 22, 2021