Gift Amuli is a Zimbabwean musician who specialises in the Sungura genre. He is well known for his hit song Wamatuka. His fans affectionately know him as Case.
Gift Amuli started off with the Zig Zag Band in the 80s before joining the Joseph Mutero led Zvishavane Sounds who produced the 90s hit Mutongi Gava. Gift Amuli and other musicians were employed fully as musicians by Shabanie Mine as part of the mine's social responsibility.
However in 2001, the conditions of work for the musicians changed and they were required to undergo training in any one of the mine's departments as full-time workers and part-time musicians. As a result, Amuli trained as an electrician. In 2002, Amuli had a solo project, a five-track album titled Wedangwe which did not do well. In 2003, Amuli left the mine's employ and left for South Africa in search of greener pastures and when he came back he produced the album Munozvigona Sei. It is this album that put him on the country's Sungura map with the hit Wamatuka.
By Ginya (2011)
- Amai veVana
- Munozvigona Sei
- Muhope Ndinewe
- Nhai Baba
Yave Munesu-Bhora Mberi (2013)
- Bhora Mberi
- Ndirimuranda 
In 2013 Amuli was taken to court by Clara Gutsa, who sued him for maintenance after he had failed to provide for their two children. Amuli consented to the amount that Gutsa wanted and agreed to contribute $250 per month for both children. After court proceedings, Gutsa claimed that
"Amuli can afford to buy things for himself which cost thousands of dollars while he buys substandard clothes for the children which cost $2"
Gift Amuli in 2014, allegedly abandoned his band for mining after failing to fully pay his band members for their festive season shows and paid them $5 for shows held at the end of 2013. Courage, who was a band member is quoted as saying
In the same year, Amuli lost a car that he had received from Edias Mavedzenge to assist in resuscitating his waning music career. It is alleged that Amuli failed to employ one of Mavedzenge's relatives in the band as they had agreed. Lilanda Hungwe who was Amuli's former manager at the time confirmed the development saying
"As I speak Mavedzenge has the car. He took it because Amuli could not work according to the agreement"
- Problem Masau, Gift Amuli launches new album, Herald, Published: October 2, 2013, Retrieved: July 22, 2015
- Mutongi Gava, Joseph Mutero and Gift Amuli, Intimacy with Zim musicians, Published: September 25, 2011, Retrieved: July 22, 2015
- Amuli releases fourth album, NewsDay, Published: October 4, 2013, Retrieved: July 23, 2015
- Gift Amuli in court, Herald, Published: August 19, 2013, Retrieved: July 23, 2015
- Tawanda Marwizi Amuli abandons music for mining, Herald, Published: February 13, 2014, Retrieved: July 23, 2015
- Tawanda Marwizi Amuli loses car, Herald, Published: June 18, 2014, Retrieved: July 23, 2015