Image Via: Parliament of Zimbabwe
September 29, 1964
|Title||Honorable Member of Parliament|
|Political party||[[Zimbabwe African National Union - Patriotic Front| ZANU PF]]|
|Spouse(s)||Adelaide Elizabeth De Silva|
John Holder is a Zimbabwean politician who was once a member of parliament for Zvishavane-Ngezi constituency.
John Holder was born on 29 September 1964 in Zvishavane. He is the son of businessman Phil Hall who owned Shu-Shine Bus service. He is married to Adelaide Elizabeth De Silva and they have six children together.
- Holder was a member of Shungunesu Mandava from 1989-2004.
- He was district Vice-Chairperson Kunshinga District
- 2004- 2008 district vice chairman and from 2008-2013 he was in the Provincial leadership in Midlands
- 1980-1984 upholster at P, HAH company.
- 1984-1988 Manager, Greenland Mines.
- 1988-1988 Cheshire Ranch Farm Manager
- 1997-1999 Driver, Chiredzi Ranching company, Otterton mining and Cheshire Ranch 1999-2005
- 2005-2011, Managing Director, Radein enterprises Pvt Ltd and J. H Gold Buying centre
- 2011-2013, China Zimbabwe Sun rise Pvt Ltd; Poly Mining Company and Amitola Inn
In June 2016 Holder wanted to fight Nelson Chamisa.