|General Secretary||Sydney Myambi|
|Presidium||Patrick Ndhlovu (Vice)|
|Slogan||"Together We Can"|
|Founded||April 15, 2019|
Labour, Economists and African Democrats is a political party in Zimbabwe. It was founded in April 2019 by activist and politician Linda Masarira following her expulsion from the [Thokozani Khupe]] led MDC-T.
On 1 June 2019, LEAD launched its party strategy and ideology. It also announced it's leadership, confirming Linda Masarira as president, Patrick Ndhlovu as Vice President, Sydney Muyambi as secretary general and Caro Rwafa the Chairperson.
LEAD was formed by Masarira after she was dismissed from Thokozani Khupe's MDC-T. Masarira was fired from the party after she was pictured wearing ZANU PF party regalia while she was attending a function in the rural areas.
Masarira criticised her former boss, Khupe, calling her “mediocre” and said that MDC has been captured by sexists and tribalists. She announced LEAD's formation on social media on April 15, 2019.
- Linda Masarira - President
- Patrick Ndhlovu - Vice President
- Caro Rwafa - Chairperson
- Morgan Ndhlovu - Vice Chairperson
- Sydney Muyambi - Secretary-General
- Laura Mutasa - Vice Secretary General
- Adamson Banda - Treasurer General
- Kevin Muzhunga - Organising Secretary
- Musa Kapena - Secretary for Information and Publicity
- Clayton Masekesa - Vice Secretary Organising Secretary
- Edmore Musekiwa - Secretary for Elections
- Gracious Shamuyarira - Vice Secretary for Elections
- P. Mashava - Vice Secretary for Legal Affairs
- Matongo - Secretary for Research and Policy Formulation
- Eliah Zvimba - Secretary for Legal Affairs
- Chenai Jani - LEAD Women Chairwoman
- Chiedza Yakobe - Young Lead Chairperson