Image Via Soccer24
January 5, 1996
|Education||Prince Edward High School|
|Employer||LeHavre Football Club (on loan from Olympique Lyonnais)|
|Notable work||Captained Zimbabwe Under-17 and Under-20|
|Parent(s)||Onias Kadewere (father) late|
|Awards||Golden Boot Award and Players' Player of the Tournament- Hammer and Tongues tourney (2013)|
Tinotenda Kadewere is a Zimbabwean footballer who plays in Spain for Campeonato Nacional de Liga de Primera División (LaLiga) club Real Mallorca. He became the first Zimbabwean to play in LaLiga.
Kadewere was loaned to Mallorca for the 2022/23 season by his parent club, Olympique Lyonnais which plays in France's highest football division, Ligue 1.
The former player of LeHavre Football Club and Harare City Football Club plays as a striker. He has been capped for the Zimbabwe under-17, under-20 and under-23. He has also captained the under-17 and under-20 national sides.
Tinotenda Kadewere was born on 5 January 1996. His father Onias Kadewere died of heart failure in January 2015. As a result Kadewere took over the running of Highfield Soccer Academy which his father formed in the 90s.
Kadewere has been capped for the Zimbabwe under-17, under-20 and under-23 teams. He captained the Zimbabwe under-20 team at the COSAFA under-20 Youth Championships which were held in Lesotho in 2013. He was also Under-17 captain in 2012. He is a member of the Zimbabwe National Football Team and was part of the team that qualified for the AFCON 2019 finals in Egypt.
Harare City Football Club
In 2014, Kadewere started playing for Harare City F.C. in the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League, after he had finished playing for his school team. During the first half of the season Kadewere scored 7 goals.
In 2015 Kadewere went for trials with Swedish first division club Djurgardens IF. He also went for trials at French League 2 side Sochaux. After the trials Kadewere opted to join Djurgardens IF. In August 2015, Kadewere joined Djurgardens on loan with an option for the club to sign him permanently on a 4 year contract. He made his debut in August 2015.  He left Djugardens IF for France where he signed for LeHavre.
In July 2015 Kadewere was in Sweden undergoing trials that were facilitated by South African academy Diambars in collaboration with his agent Gibson Mahachi. Kadewere reportedly impressed Swedish side Djurgarden when he featured in their friendly against another Swedish side AIK. It was reported that he would undergo more trials in France with French side Sochaux FC until August 2015.
Kadewere chose Swedish club Djurgarden after a two week trial stint with French side Sochaux and negotiations with Harare City Football Club were under way to get the player signed before the Swedish league transfer window closed.
- Golden Boot Award and Players' Player of the Tournament- Hammer and Tongues tourney (2013)
- Tino Kadewere: Zimbabwe striker joins La Liga side Real Mallorca on loan from Olympique Lyonnais, Goal, Published: 29 August, 2022, Retrieved 1 September 2022
- Harare City Retainers List, Zimbabwe Premier League, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: August 6, 2015
- Tino dedicates goal to his late father, SportsZone, Published: April 23, 2015, Retrieved: August 6, 2015
- Kadewere takes over academy, Gemazo Magazine, Published: April 28, 2015, Retrieved: August 7, 2015
- Kadewere rules the roost at Hammer and Tongues tourney, NewsDay, Published: June 17, 2013, Retrieved: August 6, 2015
- Henry Mhara, Young Warriors search for glory, Southern Eye, Published: December 3, 2013, Retrieved: August 7, 2015
- "DIF Fotboll - Kadewere klar för DIF - DIF Fotboll". Djurgårdens IF Fotboll. Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- Tinotenda Kadewere impressing on Europe trial, Soccer24, Published: July 22, 2015, Retrieved: August 6, 2015
- Tinotenda Kadewere attending trials in Sweden, Soccer24, Published: July 21, 2015, Retrieved: August 6, 2015
- Kadewere chooses Sweden over France, NewsDay, Published: August 7, 2015, Retrieved: August 7, 2015