|Herbert Chitepo Avenue, Chitungwiza, Highfield, Bulawayo.|
Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe, P.O Box CY 407, Causeway, Harare
|Type||Private Academic College|
|Educational authority||Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education|
|Director||Managing Director: Rob Blair|
|Principal||CEO: Wilson Seremani|
|Medium of language||English|
|Campuses||Chitepo, Bulawayo, Highfield, Chitungwiza|
|Slogan||Make the future work for you|
|Contact details: |
Chitepo ((04) 708-494)
(09) 66927 (Bulawayo)
(0270) 31883 (Chitungwiza),
Speciss College is one of Zimbabwe's largest private Zimbabwe's largest private colleges. It has Campuses in Harare, Chitungwiza, Bulawayo and Highfields. It offers professional studies as well as O' Level and A Level academic studies.
The institution has been around 45 years.
Speciss Chitepo Campus
The Chitepo Campus is the biggest of the Speciss College Campuses. It is located in Harare's CBD at corner Herbert Chitepo and 3rd Street.
Speciss High School
Please see: Speciss College High School
The High School offers full time and part time. Speciss has science laboratories (for physics, chemistry and biology).
The remedial services are for those that need to get another subject to add to their “O” or “A” level certificate, or those that want to cover the 2-year syllabus in one year. Classes are run in the afternoons during the term time, for students in primary school and high school, in which various topics are covered. The Chitepo campus also offers Holiday Revision and Remedial classes.
The Chitepo Campus is an accredited examination centre for both Zimsec and Cambridge. The center is also available to those that are not Speciss students.
Business and Professional Courses
Please see: Speciss College Courses Offered
- Speciss' Technical Campus used to be in Mbare's Magaba area for 43 years before it was relocated to Highfield.
- Association of Business Managers and Administrators (ABMA )
- City & Guilds
- Computer Society of Zimbabwe
- Institute of Bankers of Zimbabwe (IOBZ)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Zimbabwe (ICSAZ)
- Institute of Personnel Management of Zimbabwe
- International Computer Driving Licence Foundation
- London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI)
- NCC Education
- Shipping and Forwarding Agents’ Association of Zimbabwe (SFAAZ)
- Southern African Association of Accountants (SAAA)
- The Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- The Institute for Commercial Management (ICM)
- The Institute of Administration and Commerce of Zimbabwe (IACZ)
- The Institute of Marketing Management Graduate School of Management (IMM GSM)
- The International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
- Zimbabwe Institute of Management (ZIM)
- Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (ZIMSEC)
- University of South Africa (UNISA)