|Other names||Tando Madzvamuse|
Retired Major General Thando Madzvamuse also known as Tando Madzvamuse is a Zimbabwean diplomat and the current ambassador of Zimbabwe to Angola. Madzvamuse is also an academic and author.
Madzvamuse had a PhD, MBA, MSc in International Relations focused in Business Administration and Management, General from the University of Zimbabwe.
In March 2012, Madzvamuse was one of eight colonels promoted by Robert Mugabe to the rank of Brigadier General.
In January 2018, Madzvamuse was one of six Brigadier Generals promoted by Emmerson Mnangagwa to the rank of Major General upon retirement from active service. The promotions were with effect from December 20, 2017.
In May 2019, Emmerson Mnangagwa appointed Thando Madzvamuse as Zimbabwe's ambassador to Angola.
Madzvamuse also served as Acting Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.
- The Internationalisation of the War on Terrorism and Making of a Modern Threat to the Ethic of Political Liberalism: A Conceptualisation of the Current Threat to Global Peace and Security (2018)
- President promotes 8 Colonels to Brigadiers General, The Herald, Published: March 12, 2012, Retrieved: May 4, 2022
- Fungai Lupande, President appoints permanent secretaries, The Herald, Published: April 16, 2015, Retrieved: May 4, 2022
- Nyemudzai Kakore and Melissa Mutasa, Mnangagwa promotes 6 Generals, Nehanda Radio, Published: January 17, 2018, Retrieved: May 4, 2022
- Mnangagwa appoints 17 Ambassadors with immediate effect, Bulawayo24, Published: May 27, 2019, Retrieved: May 4, 2022
- Canada in Zimbabwe, Twitter, Published: June 28, 2019, Retrieved: May 4, 2022