April 4, 1956
|Title||Member of Parliament|
|Political party||Zimbabwe African National Union Patriotic Front|
Born: 4 April 1956 in Buhera.
School / Education
No information was found on his Junior or High School, or any tertiary education.
- After school Mutomba joined the President's office from 1982 to 1984 and was posted to South Africa on National Duty up to 1991. He resigned in the President's office in 1992 to pursue business Interests.
- He was elevated through the ranks in the ZANU PF Party and currently he is a member of the Central Committee.
- William Mutomba of Zanu PF with 9 669 votes or 61.74 percent,
- Julius Magarangoma of MDC–T with 5 553 votes or 35.46 percent,
- Clever Taruvinga of MDC–N with 439 votes or 2.80 percent,
Total 15 661 votes
- He contested the July 2018 elections and won, maintaining his position as Member of Parliament representing Buhera North.
Nomination Court 2023
- [Government Gazette Extraordinary, Vol. CI, No. 64 30th June, 2023], Government Gazette Extraordinary Vol. CI, No. 64 30th June, 2023, Published: 30 June 2023, Retrieved: 30 June 2023