Administration Assistant (x3)
Applications from suitably qualinfied and experienced individuals are invited to fill the post listed above. Stations: Head Office x 1; Matabeleland South x 1 & Mashonaland East x 1
To provide the day-to-day administrative work, including manning the reception, dealing with member issues and providing additional typing services and file management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and facilitating movements of documents to respective sections of the station for decision making.
- Receiving visitors and helping then with relevant information.
- Handling member queries and issues and forwarding them to relevant offices/ personnel.
- Compiling membership records, where relevant and helping in the recruitment and retention of members.
- Typing letters and all correspondence for use by management.
- Maintaining effective communication between the various sections of the Association.
- Taking of minutes in all departmental meetings where relevant.
- Preparation of responses to routine letters, invitations and memoranda.
- Carrying out day to day banking activities where relevant.
Qualifications and Experience
- An 0' level certificate with good passes in English, Mathematics / Accounts.
- A minimum of a full Office Management/ Secretarial diploma from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience as a Secretary/ Personal Assistant.
- An accounting qualification and knowledge of computeter packages including Word; Exel would be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
All suitable candidates should submit their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to the undersigned:
The Chief Executive Officer
Zimbabwe Teachers' Association (Zimta) Zimta House
No. 190 Herbert Chitepo Avenue
P. O. Box 1440,
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28 February 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Teacher's Association (ZIMTA)
The Zimbabwe Teachers Association (ZIMTA), the country's biggest teacher organisation which seeks to promote the rights and interests of educators' living and working in Zimbabwe.